We’re focused on building broad native capability beyond simple credit transfers, which is both flexible and extendable to support a broad range of use cases. In October 2019, NPP Australia published its inaugural roadmap outlining future capability development planned for the platform. This update provides a progress report on the delivery of this Roadmap.
- the NPP’s uptake, including users, reachable accounts and the growing number and value of transactions
- how the NPP message standards will bring the data rich capability of the platform to life
- the NPP Mandated Payments Service, which will enable customers to authorise third parties to initiate payments from their bank accounts using the NPP
- enhancing and extending the API capabilities of the platform
- supporting the migration of Direct Entry payments to the NPP in a safe, secure and standardised manner
Download the NPP Roadmap April 2020 update NPP Roadmap April 2020.